The peak tourist season is notoriously known to be mid November to December and there are several reasons, most foreign countries are experiencing winter and frigid cold temperatures which result in snow and alas, Jamaica does not experience snow nor frigid cold temperatures. Jamaica is mainly sunny and warm coupled with mid November to December being a very festive season from Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.
With this being said, if you want to book a vacation during this time frame, ensure to do so months in advance as hotel and airfare rates tend to be expensive due to the demand.
If you want to have a more low-key experience during the peak season, then you can weigh your options by checking out boutique hotels such as:
- The Caves Hotel located in Negril https://www.thecaveshotel.com/jamaica-accommodations/
- Strawberry Hill Resort located in the Blue Mountain Hills in Kingston https://www.strawberryhillhotel.com/
- Eden Gardens Wellness Resort and Spa in Kingston http://edengardenswellness.com/
- Sandy Haven Resort in Negril https://www.sandyhavenresort.com/
- Sandals Royal Plantation in Ocho Rios https://www.sandals.com/royal-plantation/